We are looking for a Full-time Stylist to help style our customers for all of life's celebrations!
Bridal Stylist responsibilities include taking clients’ measurements, showcasing and recommending wedding gowns and providing personalized advice about wedding looks. To be successful in this role, you should combine your fashion knowledge with a customer service attitude to help our clients prepare themselves for their special day.
Ultimately, you will boost our store’s reputation as one of the best shops for soon-to-be brides!
- Recommend bridal gowns based on each customer’s body type and personal taste
- Inform customers about the range of styles, colors and cuts they can select from
- Style bridal looks with jewelry, veils and headpieces
- Help brides try on dresses and accessories
- Take measurements and arrange alterations on dresses, as needed
- Provide accurate information about gowns, like pricing and materials
- Schedule dress fittings with clients
- Coordinate delivery, pick-up and return of dresses
- Participate in bridal expos to promote our store and wedding dresses to potential customers
- Assist with basic cleanliness of the store
- Help mothers of the wedding, prom shoppers and bridesmaids find the perfect gown for their event
- Take measurements and help style grooms, fathers, groomsmen and prom goers in the latest tux styles
- Experience in retail a plus
- Knowledge of wedding styles and designers is not necessary- we will train you!
- Basic typing, email and phone skills are a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to create a smooth and fulfilling shopping experience
- High school diploma
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 3% IRA Match
- Paid Vacation
- Being a part of an amazing team
- Becoming friends with brides from all over Texas!